Firstly, we hope you and your family are staying safe and we want to assure you that we’re all in this together. These are unprecedented times for our industry, our country, and the world. So, it is important we keep you informed of how we intend to offer our services with respect to the COVID-19 outbreak.
As advised by health officials, social distancing is the most effective way to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, from Wednesday 25th March 2020, our entire team will be working from home.
- Our operations will continue as usual. You will still be able to request a loan in less than 5 minutes, pay bills, buy airtime and much more via our app. However, you will not be able to reach our customer service phone line during this period.
- Given the economic and social uncertainty, in some cases, loan amounts might not increase or decrease as we intend to assist as many people as possible in these trying times.
- You will only be able to reach us from 8 am – 9 pm via our support email and our social media channels as listed below:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Facebook: https://facebook.com/fairmoney.ng/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/fairmoney_ng
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fairmoney_ng/
At FairMoney, everyone’s safety is important to us. Fighting this pandemic starts with you and I. Again, you will not be able to reach our customer service via a phone call from Wednesday, 25th March 2020.
We thank you for your understanding and hope this situation passes over as soon as possible.
Please continue to take preventive measures to protect yourself and your family.
Best regards and stay safe,